THE GENERATOR-FREE GENERATION STARTS HERE
Imagine a welfare cabin with NO generator fuel cost, NO generator emissions, NO generator noise, NO generator servicing costs and NO generator breakdowns or repairs… ever. Welcome to the GenFree™ mobile and static welfare range.
With a patent-pending and rigorously tested design incorporating extendable solar arrays and vertical panels, enough free renewable solar energy is harvested to power ALL electrical operations effectively through 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 12 months a year, meaning no generator is required even for backup.
Of course, our GenFree™ welfare units also incorporate as standard all the usual sustainable Deep Green features such as a long-lasting recyclable stainless steel build and a patented water-saving rain harvesting and grey water recycling system that cuts toilet servicing by 66%.
Plus the Deep Green remote online 24/7 SOLARTrack™ monitoring system which allows you to track energy production and consumption, tank levels and system faults from the palm of your hand as well as producing accurate transparent carbon-saving reports essential for ESG scores, investor reports and other sustainability targets.
Combining fuel, toilet and generator service outgoings, in a 24ft GenFree™ Canteen Office cabin you’ll be saving over £11,000 per year in operational costs. What is there to lose by going GenFree™? Apart from your diesel generator of course…
- No generator noise. Cabins are 100% silent always.
- No generator-related emissions. Zero emissions in summer. Near-zero emissions in winter from ultra low-consumption heater.
- No need to service the generator ever. Avoids up to 8.2 service visits per year = £2296.
*Savings calculated on a 24ft Canteen Office Twin Toilet unit compared to a comparable standard ‘eco’ unit with 12V lighting and USB charging.
- No generator breakdowns ever. In welfare units, statistically most repair callouts are for generator issues.
- No generator fuel costs and reduced servicing. Save approximately £11,000 annually* in fuel and servicing costs and reduce total related CO2 emissions by over 8.4 tonnes.